- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups gluten-free semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together the flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low.
- Add the salt, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute. Add flour mixture: mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoon-size balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
Cookies can be stored for up to 1 week in an airtight container at room temperature.